Enjoy the beauty of the fresh water canals and natural bird life of Intaka Island from a stand up paddle board. We offer rentals and lessons from Intaka Island Century City.
The canal loop is over 3km long and offers views of Table Mountain and spectacular bird life. All equipment is included and a short lesson is given, you paddle on your own or can pay for a guided tour. Parking is available at Intaka Island and there is a bathroom too.
– 1 Hour
– R 150.00
– Change of clothes
What to Wear
– Summer swimwear
– Winter gym style clothing long sleeve style t-shirt just to keep the cool breeze off you, you will warm once you start to paddle.
– Century City, Cape Town, Western Cape
– Intaka Island, 2, Park Ln, Century City, Cape Town, 7446, South Africa
Please note we are a flotation station and our instructor can be at the water when you arrive.
– Meeting point by the Jetty outside the Intaka Island Environmental Education Centre
– Intaka Island, Century City.
Inclusions and Exclusions
– Basic lesson