Step off the top, at 1000 meters above sea level, and Abseil 112 meters into pure vertical space.
This is the world’s original highest commercial abseil. You are surrounded by awesome views with Robben Island, Lions Head, The Twelve Apostles and Camps Bay as the back drop and the deep blue Atlantic at your feet.
We operate on a daily basis weather permitting between 10am and 3pm. Overall experience will take about an hour.
Included in that time frame is the safety demonstration, harnessing up, doing the abseil and a short hike to get back on top of the mountain.
– 1 Hour
– 7 Days a week from 10:00 – 15:30.
– Weather permitting.
– Top of Table Mountain right next to the big wheel with Cables.
– You will see the Abseil Africa signage.
– We do not operate in adverse weather conditions.
What to Wear
– Comfortable clothes and shoes
– Warm jacket
Things to Bring
– Your camera so that you can take photos of the spectacular views whilst on your hike back to the Top.
Guests or Spectators
– Your guests are welcome to view your Abseil Experience from the top.
– 10 years
– 120.0 kg
– No Experience Requirement, just a bit of insanity
Inclusions and Exclusions
– Fully Qualified Guides with abseil gear
– Any additional items of a personal nature
– Cable Way Ticket