The true story of a forgotten route from early explorers into the wild undiscovered, REAL South Africa. It’s now a journey that you can experience…
Depart from Cape Town on a two day adventure into the Karoo with the legendary Trans Karoo train, visiting iconic landmarks, and Anglo-Boer battle regions. Experience true SA culture and share stories with local winemakers & musicians of the Karoo plains. Taste the local produce, drive through majestic mountains and sense the weird and wonderful of THE FORGOTTEN ROUTE.
– 2 days
– Cape Town, Western Cape
– Cape Town Tourism’s office, cnr of Castle and Burg Street.
– Cape Town Tourism’s office
– Good attitude
What to Wear
– Dress up to theme… Think late Victorian, industrial, “League of distinguished gentleman”.. Steam punk… get creative..for day 1.
– Comfortable clothes and shoes
– Something warm as the nights get chilly
Inclusions and Exclusions
– Please specify if any dietary requirements needs to be catered for
– Personal Purchases
– Lunches, cash would be needed for this as they do not offer card facilities.